Creating a TAX Invoice is super easy. Video in this article will guide step by step about preparing TAX Invoice. Download Link for Excel format is available at the end of article. You can use that excel format for your business to issue TAX invoices on daily basis.
Issuing TAX Invoice :
- Any registrant making a Taxable Supply shall issue an original Tax Invoice to the Recipient for the goods and services supplied to the recipient
- Any registrant making a Deemed Supply as well shall issue an original Tax Invoice to a Recipient if available for the goods and services supplied
- In case no recipient is available, the registrant shall keep the tax invoice in his records
At minimum, Tax Invoice should have following details mentioned:
- The words “Tax Invoice” to be clearly mentioned on the invoice.
- The name, address, and Tax Registration Number of the Registrant making the supply of goods or services.
- Where a Recipient of the supply is a Registrant, the name, address, and Tax Registration Number of the Recipient. Purpose of mentioning the details of registrant recipient is to make the recipient eligible for input tax recovery on the basis of tax invoice available.
- A sequential Tax Invoice number or a unique number which enables identification of the Tax Invoice and sequence of invoice
- The date of issue of the Tax Invoice.
- Where the date of invoice is different from date of supply, then mention date of supply.
- Brief description of the Goods or Services supplied.
- Unit price, the quantity or volume supplied, the rate of Tax and the amount payable expressed in AED for each Good or Service.
- Amount of any discount offered.
- Gross amount payable expressed in AED.
- Tax amount payable expressed in AED together with the rate of exchange applied where the currency is converted from a currency other than the UAE dirham.
- Where the invoice relates to a supply under which the Recipient of Goods or Recipient of Services is required to account for Tax, a statement that the Recipient is required to account for Tax, and a reference to the relevant provision of the Decree-Law.
Sample tax invoice shall look like:Please find the video below about How to use Excel Format .Download Excel Format
Excel Format Credit :https://exceldatapro.com
The entire contents of this article is solely for information purpose and have been prepared on the basis of relevant provisions and as per the information existing at the time of the preparation.. It doesn't constitute professional advice or a formal recommendation. The author has undertook utmost care to disseminate the true and correct view and doesn't accept liability for any errors or omissions. You are kindly requested to verify & confirm the updates from the genuine sources before acting on any of the information's provided herein above.