Preparing TAX credit note is super easy. I have created Tax Credit Note excel in downloadble format. You can use that excel to create Credit Note for your customers. The Downloadable Excel Format is at the end of article. Don’t miss the below explanation.
The Tax Credit Note shall contain the following:
- The words “tax credit note” clearly displayed on the invoice;
- The name, address, and Tax Registration Number of the Registrant making the supply;
- Where a Recipient of Goods or a Recipient of Services is a Registrant, his name, address, and Tax Registration Number;
- The date of issuing the Tax Credit Note;
- The value of the supply shown on the Tax Invoice, the correct amount of the value of the supply, the difference between those two amounts, and the Tax charged that relates to that difference in AED;
- A brief explanation of the circumstances giving rise to the issuing of the Tax Credit Note; and
- Information sufficient to identify the supply to which tax Credit Note relates.
Please find the video below about how to use excel format. Download Excel Format
Please find the visual presentation about the excel format below :
Excel Template Credit : https://exceldatapro.com
The entire contents of this article is solely for information purpose and have been prepared on the basis of relevant provisions and as per the information existing at the time of the preparation.. It doesn't constitute professional advice or a formal recommendation. The author has undertook utmost care to disseminate the true and correct view and doesn't accept liability for any errors or omissions. You are kindly requested to verify & confirm the updates from the genuine sources before acting on any of the information's provided herein above.