At the minimum following details are to be entered by the registrant while filing VAT returns to the authority in UAE:
- The name, address, and the TRN of the registrant.
- The tax period to which the tax returns relates.
- The date of submission.
- The value of taxable supplies made by the person in the tax period and the output tax charges.
- The value of taxable supplies subject to zero rate made by the person in the tax period.
- The value of exempt supplies made by the person in the tax period.
- The value of any import of goods or services and tax on such supply
- Details where the recipient is liable to pay tax
- The value of expenses incurred in respect of which the person seeks to recover input tax and the amount of recoverable tax.
- The total value of due tax and recoverable tax for the tax period.
- The payable tax for the tax period.
For further assitance please mail us at [email protected]
The entire contents of this article is solely for information purpose and have been prepared on the basis of relevant provisions and as per the information existing at the time of the preparation.. It doesn't constitute professional advice or a formal recommendation. The author has undertook utmost care to disseminate the true and correct view and doesn't accept liability for any errors or omissions. You are kindly requested to verify & confirm the updates from the genuine sources before acting on any of the information's provided herein above.