Status of VAT registration application can be checked through
1.Log into e-service account to check registration status
2.Go to dashboard tab and see next to the status
3.The status can be Drafted, Pending, Issued, Suspended, Rejected, Approved
4. Drafted means applicant is still in the process of completing the registration form.
5. Pending status is reflected in two cases:
- The application is submitted and under processing
- The application is received but the authority is awaiting further information from the applicant
6. Issued means Tax Identification Number (TIN) is allotted either application for registration for a Tax group or confirmation of your exception from the VAT.
- The TIN for your application for a Tax group will be suffixed with the letters ‘VG’.
- The TIN for confirmation of exception from VAT will be suffixed with the letters ‘XC’;
7. Suspended means application has been suspended and application for a Tax group has been approved and the applicant has received a TRN;
8. Rejected means the form has been rejected by the authority
9. Approved means the application form has been approved and the applicant is successfully registered for VAT
The entire contents of this article is solely for information purpose and have been prepared on the basis of relevant provisions and as per the information existing at the time of the preparation.. It doesn't constitute professional advice or a formal recommendation. The author has undertook utmost care to disseminate the true and correct view and doesn't accept liability for any errors or omissions. You are kindly requested to verify & confirm the updates from the genuine sources before acting on any of the information's provided herein above.